Dr. Ling is a fellowship trained specialist in Cornea and External Diseases. She specializes in cutting-edge partial-thickness (DMEK, DSAEK) and full-thickness cornea transplants (PKP), premium cataract surgery, implantable collamer lenses, and LASIK. She also has expertise in treating Fuchs dystrophy, keratoconus (including collagen cross-linking), infectious corneal ulcers, dry eye syndrome, and neurotrophic keratitis.
Prior to joining Eyesight Ophthalmic Services and Clear Advantage Vision Correction Center, Dr. Ling was a faculty member at the renowned University of Iowa, ranked #7 nationally in the field of ophthalmology. Being at a tertiary referral center allowed her to gain experience managing the most complex ocular conditions. She is proud to have helped train the next generation of ophthalmologists. She is now happy to be relocating to New England for family reasons.
In her spare time, Dr. Ling enjoys spending time with her husband and 1-year-old daughter. They love to eat, hike, and go whale watching.
- B.Sc.,University of Toronto, Magna Cum Laude, Neuroscience
- M.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Department of Internal Medicine
- Residency: UC Davis Health System Eye Center, Department of Ophthalmology & Vision Science
- Fellowship: University of Michigan, Kellogg Eye Center, Clinical Fellowship in Cornea and External Diseases
- Board Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Eye Bank Association of America
- Eye Bank Association of America Accreditation Board
- Member, Women in Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Resident Medical Staff Committee, Ophthalmology department representative
- EPIC Department Faculty Champion